ICTC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (IIPL)
IPL is an infrastructure company established to provide local construction and engineering services such as civil works, EM, HM, and substations/transmission lines fabrication, installation, and commissioning services in Nepal.
IIPL is broad in scope and its service areas include Hydropower and Dams Construction, Housing Construction, Infrastructure Engineering Works, and Project Development schemes such as EPC, PPP in strong Partnership with Civil, Mechanical Contractors, and Investors.
IIPL provides electromechanical, hydromechanical, and substations/transmission lines fabrication, installation, and commissioning services in Nepal.
IIPL will also complement foreign suppliers in their line of business for the various required services to be performed within Nepal.
In the fields of equipment, one of our aims is to eventually set up units that will start manufacturing equipment under a JV/Technical collaboration.
- Recent Establishment
- To tap the Huge opportunities in the Power Sector
- Import of specialized equipment and metals, local fabrication and machining, installation and commissioning, O&M of plants
- Transmission Lines and Substations › Turbines and Generators
- Gates and Penstocks
- Steelworks and Towers
- Transformers and Conductors
- Switchgears and MCCBs, etc